Bauer Latoza Studio was commissioned to design one of the first 5-star hotels in the fast emerging city of Guwahati in northeast India. Known as a city of ancient history and natural beauty, this hotel will serve guests on business, educational, and cultural visits.
This multi-dimensional facility will feature:
- 220 guest rooms
- Specialty restaurant and cafe
- Ballroom and meeting facilities
- Outdoor gardens
- Business center
- Spa and fitness facilities
- Client: Chartered Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- Project Address: Guwahati, India
- Project Size: 244,300 square feet (22,700 square meters)
- Construction Cost: N/A
- Services Provided: Design Architect (Concept Design, Design Development, Review of Local Architect’s Construction Documents)