The hotel, designed by Bauer Latoza Studio architects John Arzarian and Tim Vacha, serves a young clientele in one of the world’s fastest growing cities. Amenities feature lively restaurants and communal spaces overlooking the city’s principal boulevard and the Sabarmati River Park.
The hotel includes:
- 265 guest rooms
- 10,200 square feet of meeting room space
- 6,500 square feet of ballroom space in a garden setting
- 4 restaurants
- Spa and fitness center with outdoor pool and terrace
- Client: Juniper Hotels Private Ltd.
- Project Address: Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, India
- Project Size: 300,000 square feet (27,870 square meters)
- Construction Cost: N/A
- Services Provided: Design Architect (Construction Document Review and Construction Administration)