Bauer Latoza Studio is the Design Architect for Andaz Delhi, a 7-story airport hotel located in Delhi, India. This luxury hotel will be the premier property in the Aerocity development that includes over 20 hotels, office buildings, commercial spaces, and convention centers.
The hotel includes 446 guest rooms, ballroom space, meeting rooms, two restaurants, function gardens, and a fitness center which includes a spa and outdoor pool. The complex also includes 100 residential, serviced apartments. On the residential side of the complex, there is a private outdoor pool, day care facility, gym, and deli.
The 10,000 square foot ballroom is a multi-functional event space with a strong emphasis on banquets, and weddings. A 6,000 square foot pre-function space adjoins the ballroom and opens onto a landscaped garden.
Bauer Latoza Studio’s scope of work includes conceptual architectural design, schematic design, design development, and oversight of the local architect’s completion of the construction documents.
- Client: Juniper Hotels Private Ltd.
- Project Address: Delhi International Airport Complex, Delhi, India
- Project Size: 807,300 square feet (75,000 square meters)
- Construction Cost: N/A
- Services Provided: Design Architect (Concept Design, Design Development, Review of Local Architect’s Construction Documents)
- LEED Certification: Goal of Silver