BauerLatoza Studio is serving as the design architect for the new construction of Hyatt Aerocity, a 7-story airport hotel. The hotel boasts:
- 384 guest rooms
- ballroom space
- meeting rooms
- two restaurants and a bar
- function gardens
- fitness center which includes a spa and indoor/outdoor pool
The complex also includes 140 residential, serviced apartments. On the residential side of the complex, there is a private outdoor pool, day care facility, gym, and deli.
The building materials are metal, glass, and stone. The hotel is part of a new development, Delhi International Airport Ltd. (DIAL) that includes multiple hotels, office buildings, commercial buildings, convention centers, and a new subway stop.
- Client: Juniper Hotels Private Ltd.
- Project Address: Delhi International Airport Complex, Delhi, India
- Project Size: 807,300 square feet (75,000 square meters)
- Construction Cost: N/A
- Services Provided: Design Architect (Concept Design, Design Development, Review of Local Architect’s Construction Documents)
- LEED Certification: Goal of Silver